- These Terms of Service, along with the Customer Enrollment Form, constitute the plan holder’s (you, your) entire Energy Comfort Club Savings Agreement (Agreement) with Sure Temp Air Conditioning, LLC (we, us, our). If you have any questions, please contact us at (480) 307-7764.
- You can call us at 480-307-7784 to schedule an appointment for a technician to come to the address listed on your Customer Enrollment Form (Address). Technicians must have safe and clear access to, and safe working conditions at and around the work
- This Agreement covers only the equipment listed on the Customer Enrollment Form (Equipment) at the
- You will receive a 10% discount on all repair parts and any repair work (Repair(s)) performed on your The plan you selected on your Customer Enrollment Form (Plan) also includes certain additional benefits. The Plan discounts and additional Plan benefits are as follows, as applicable to the Plan you selected:
- Priority customer, compared to customers without an Agreement
- Priority customer, compared to customers without an Agreement
- 2% discount per year (up to 10% maximum) on new accessories and equipment
- No diagnostic fee or arrival fee
- No overtime or weekend service charge
- This Agreement includes 2 maintenance visits per year of your Term for your Equipment (Tune-Up(s)). Your Equipment must be performing its fundamental operation(s) in normal service for all points of the Tune-Ups to be provided. The Tune-Up(s) includes the following (only as applicable to your Equipment):
Air Conditioning Equipment (Cooling Tune-Up(s)):
- Check: capacitors, amp draws, thermostats, blower wheel, temp splits, fan blade, subcool, superheat, disconnects, contractors, and freon level
- Inspect and advise, if necessary: filter, drain pans, evaporator coil, condenser coil, return and supply plenums, and duct connects at unit
- Tighten loose electrical components
- Clear drains
Heating Equipment (Heating Tune-Up(s)):
- Check: ignition assembly, pressure switches, flame sensor, inducer draft motor, blower wheel, temp splits, fan limits, vents, flue pipes, reversing valve, defrost controls, amp draws, thermostat, disconnects, capacitors (heat pump only), fan blade (heat pump only), freon level (heat pump only), and contractor (heat pump only)
- Inspect and advise, if necessary: heat exchanger, burners, filter, evaporator coil, condenser coil, and return and supply plenums
- Tighten loose electrical connections
- Verify gas valve proper function
Indoor Air Quality Equipment (Indoor Air Quality Equipment Tune-Up(s)):
- Check to verify proper system performance
- Repairs and Tune-Up(s) will be performed during our regular business hours, 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, subject to closures for Emergency services (as determined within our sole discretion) outside of these hours may be provided at an additional charge. Heating Tune-Up(s) will be performed from October to March and Cooling Tune-Up(s) will be performed from March to October. Indoor Air Quality Equipment Tune-Ups will be completed at the time of Heating and Cooling Tune-Up(s)
- This Agreement covers only the items listed in sections 4 and 5,
- The price for this Agreement (Price) and how you pay is specified on the Customer Enrollment
- This Agreement begins on the start date listed on your Customer Enrollment Form (Start Date) and continues twelve (12) months (Term) unless you cancel this Agreement or fail to pay the
- If you pay monthly, unless you tell us otherwise, your Agreement will automatically renew at the end of every Term at the then-current renewal price. We may change the price at renewal. We reserve the right to not offer this Agreement upon renewal.
- Repairs performed under this Agreement are guaranteed: (1) against defects in workmanship for 1 year for Silver Plans and for 2 years for Gold Plans; and (2) against defects in materials for 1 year for Silver Plans and for 2 years for Gold Plans; or in accordance with any applicable manufacturer’s warranty.
- We reserve the right to reject this Agreement if, on inspection, your Equipment is found to be unsafe or in such condition that service would be unsatisfactory to either you or us. If at any point, in our sole discretion, your Equipment is not economically repairable we will provide you with a quote for replacement of your Equipment. Until your Equipment has been replaced no further work for that Equipment will be provided to you under this
- You may cancel at any time by calling us at (480) 307-7784. If you cancel within 30 days of your Start Date, you will receive a full refund, less the cost of any Tune-Ups or Repairs If you cancel more than 30 days after the Start Date, you will receive a pro rata refund, less the cost of any Tune-Ups or Repairs provided.
- We may cancel this Agreement (a) for non-payment of the Price; or (b) for your fraud or misrepresentation of facts that are material to this Agreement or benefits provided under it; or (c) as otherwise permitted by this Agreement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service under or cancel this Agreement should you threaten or be verbally or physically abusive or offensive towards us or any of our If you miss a payment of the Price, you will not be able to use this Agreement, including requesting Tune-Up(s), until payment is made.
- If you consent to electronic delivery you can receive your Agreement and all related documents to the email address listed on your Customer Enrollment Form (Email Address). To update your Email Address or discontinue electronic delivery of your documents, you can call us at (480) 307-7784.
- If you move to a new home, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options to transfer this
- We may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice to you. We may change this Agreement (including the Price or to charge an additional fee) and delegate any of our obligations at our sole discretion and without your consent provided we give you 30 days’ prior written notice of the changes. The changes will become effective 30 days after we send you the notice. If you do not like the changes, you may cancel this
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, (1) you agree that we and our owners, successors, affiliates, technicians and their officers, directors, managers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or similar parties acting on behalf of us shall not be liable to you or anyone else for: (a) any actual losses or direct damages that exceed the amount you paid for the work under this Agreement relating to any repairs performed by us or on behalf of us or services provided under this Agreement giving rise to such loss or damage; or (b) any amount of any form of indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages, damages based on anticipated or lost profits, wages, or revenue, or damages based on diminution in value or a multiple of earnings, including those caused by any fault, failure, delay or defect in providing any repairs performed by us or on behalf of us or services provided under this Agreement, regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable and whether or not we or anyone acting on behalf of us have been advised of the possibility of such damages; and (2) these limitations and waivers shall apply to all claims and all liabilities and shall survive the cancellation or expiration of this Agreement. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.
- YOU AND WE AGREE TO RESOLVE DISPUTES BY BINDING ARBITRATION as follows:
- ANY DISPUTE THAT ARISES OUT OF OR RELATES TO THIS AGREEMENT OR FROM ANY OTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN US, OR SERVICES OR BENEFITS YOU RECEIVE OR CLAIM TO BE OWED FROM US, WILL BE RESOLVED BY ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. This arbitration agreement applies to disputes no matter when they arose, including claims that arose before you and we entered into this Agreement. This arbitration agreement also applies to disputes involving our officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, insurers, technicians, owners, successors or In addition, this arbitration agreement covers any claims or causes of action against us or any and all HomeServe group affiliates (collectively, HomeServe) that you may assign or subrogate to an insurer. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will administer the arbitration under its Consumer Arbitration Rules. The Federal Arbitration Act applies. Unless you and we agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county where your home is located.
- Any party bringing a claim may choose to bring an individual action in small claims court instead of arbitration, so long as the claim is pursued on an individual rather than a class-wide
- THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT DOES NOT PERMIT CLASS ACTIONS AND CLASS ARBITRATIONS. By entering into this Agreement, all parties are waiving their respective rights to a trial by jury or to participate in a class or representative THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL PROCEEDING. You may bring a claim only on your own behalf and cannot seek relief that would affect other parties.
- We will pay any filing fee, administration, service or case management fee, and arbitrator fee that the AAA charges you for arbitration of the
- BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO PROCEED IN COURT.
- IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM OR DISPUTE PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN THROUGH ARBITRATION, YOU AND WE UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY This jury trial waiver also applies to claims asserted against any of our officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, insurers, technicians, owners, successors or assigns.
- Should any of these terms and conditions conflict with the laws of your state they shall be considered amended to comply with those
HVAC ROC #270105
You have the right to file a complaint with the ROC at (602) 542-1525 or at www.roc.az.gov.